Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Firewall rulebase checking tool

From: Michal Merta <michal.merta () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 20:45:27 +0200

Hello,

try nipper - I used this software for Netscreen and PIX audits - works
pretty well.
It used to be opensource, now it's commercial.
And looks like checkpoint is supported as well:
http://www.titania.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=52&Itemid=58
Regards, Michal

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 4:17 PM, Jirka Vejrazka