Penetration Testing mailing list archives

DOS attack tool can be used in lab

From: "L. Pop" <zhiglee () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 11:28:46 +0800

Hi Guys,

Recently one of our freebsd servers always experience "Socket: No
buffer space available..." Errors, and there are too many FIN_Wait1s
in system, it is likely that we are being DOSed.

Is there any handy DOS simulate tool that i can use in lab to
reproduce the problem. Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,
Pop L

Kind Regards,
Pop L