Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[Suspected Spam]Re: Tool to remotely search for filetypes

From: "J. Bakshi" <bakshi12 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 21:37:08 +0530

Is not ssh more than enough ?
I place shell script to remote servers and call them by ssh ( remote command execution) to know the status ; whatever I
like.

On 22 Aug 2009 07:01:43 -0000
sthito () gmail com wrote:

Hi List,

  Greetings to all! I am searching for a tool that can remotely login
to a network computer(I have admin privileges to the remote system)
and remotely list/inventorize all the filetypes in the system. I am
also looking for a GUI based option that will generate a report
according to a specific type of file/s (something like a text box
where you enter the filetype, e.g. *.txt and it will draw up a report
filetypes in all the drives including hidden and system files). I can
use the C$, D$, ADMIN$ share (or use NET USE), but it is becoming
cumbersome. Also, it would be great if the tool could connect to
multiple systems at once. I am assuming that all the $ shares are
enabled.

Hoping to find a quick response :)

Cheers,
Sthito.

#+919830455119

Board

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can
actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs
require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org