Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: lotus notes default objects(.nsf files) and actions

From: Marco Ivaldi <raptor () mediaservice net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:13:51 +0200 (ora solare Europa occidentale)

Hey,

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009, lister () lihim org wrote:

In reading through the Blackhat presentation called 'Falling Dominos'
there is mention of default .nsf databases and actions (slide 50).

Is there a resource that provides the default list of .nsf databases?
I am also interested in any default actions/methods.

Not sure if any automated scanners have built-in support for checking
default lotus notes databases and actions/methods.

Take a look at these old pen-test list threads:

http://seclists.org/pen-test/2007/Jul/0154.html
http://seclists.org/pen-test/2008/May/0064.html

Hope this helps,

--
Marco Ivaldi, OPST
Lead Security Analyst     Data Security Division