Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: lotus notes default objects(.nsf files) and actions

From: Nikhil Wagholikar <visitnikhil () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:01:30 +0530

Hi Lister,

Lot of automated vulnerability scanners have this feature of detecting
not only default Lotus Domino files, but also of other softwares such
as Apache, IIS etc. Nikto being one of them!!

---
Nikhil Wagholikar
Practice Lead | Security Assessment & Digital Forensics
Network Intelligence (I) Pvt. Ltd. [NII Consulting]
Web: http://www.niiconsulting.com/
Comprehensive Information Security Training
http://www.niiconsulting.com/services/education/Training%20Calendar.html