Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Vulnerability vs. Pen test

From: "R. DuFresne" <dufresne () sysinfo com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 16:13:01 -0400 (EDT)

Tired of using other people's tools? Why not learn how to write your own exploits? InfoSec Institute's Advanced Ethical Hacking class teaches you how to write stack and heap buffer overflow exploits for Windows and Linux. Gain your Certified Expert Penetration Tester (CEPT) cert as well.
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/advanced_ethical_hacking_training.html