Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Grendel-Scan

From: Kevin Shaw <kshaw () eeenterprisesinc com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:26:38 -0400

Grendel-Scan may also be found on Backtrack 4. That was my first exposure to it.

Regards,
Kevin

Kevin Johnson wrote:

Tired of using other people's tools? Why not learn how to write your own exploits?InfoSec Institute's Advanced Ethical Hacking class teaches you how to write stack and heap buffer overflow exploits for Windows and Linux. Gain your Certified Expert Penetration Tester (CEPT) cert as well. http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/advanced_ethical_hacking_training.html