Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Need for Intrusion/Infection Data

From: Leonardo Cavallari Militelli <leonardocavallari () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 09:17:57 -0300

Hi,
you can try some of those:
KDD Cup-99: Very old and doesn't represent current traffic shape, but
works: http://kdd.ics.uci.edu/databases/kddcup99/kddcup99.html
Wireshark  samples: have some worms, virus and regular samples:
http://wiki.wireshark.org/SampleCaptures

Leo Cavallari

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Baykal, Adnan (CSCIC)