Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Need Some Guidance Please

From: Daniel Clemens <daniel.clemens () packetninjas net>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 11:34:40 -0500

Learn all of the latest penetration testing techniques in InfoSec Institute's Ethical Hacking class.
Totally hands-on course with evening Capture The Flag (CTF) exercises, Certified Ethical Hacker and Certified
Penetration Tester exams, taught by an expert with years of real pen testing experience.

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html