Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Creating my own personal Linux distribution for Penetration Testing and White-Hat Hacking

From: "Razi Shaban" <razishaban () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 23:07:21 +0200

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 9:46 PM, Pentest|LinuxSec <xcdroast15 () gmail com> wrote:
There is already a distro that is ubuntu based called nubuntu. Development
is starting on it again. I'm sure they would like help. The first release
was pretty good.

nUbuntu includes:

Bluetooth Audit, Blue Snarfer, ObexFTP, Redfang, Asleap, Cisco
Exploiter, Genkeys, Yersinia, Blind SQL Injection, HTTP SQL
Bruteforce, SQL Inject, DNS Enum, Finger Google, Google Mail Enum,
GooScan, Google Search, p0f ,NBTScan, Samba Enum, Relay Scanner, SMTP
Vrfy, SNMP Enum, ISR, orms, List URLs, Metasploit, ExploitTree,
Autopsy, Foremost, RainbowCrack, Bkhive, Hash Collision, John,
Ophcrack, Samdump2, coWPAtty, THC PPTP, Amap, Nmap, Onesixtyone, PBNJ,
Driftnet, Wireshark, Dsniff, Ettercap, ARPSpoof, DNSSpoof, Kismet,
Aircrack-ng, Void11, Hotspotter, and more

It is 431 MB, so they must have taken a lot out of ubuntu.