Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Creating my own personal Linux distribution for Penetration Testing and White-Hat Hacking

From: "Michal Lovas" <lovas.michal () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 22:59:13 +0000

I am sorry to be critical but I think there is no need for another
pen-test oriented distribution. Today almost anybody can choose a
favorite distro, put some programs in it, create a fancy icon and call
it its own. For educational purposes, please.. Otherwise it will be
just one of the other ones.

In your place I'd rather join some already existing group and try to
improve one of the existing distribution.