Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Pentest Letter of Achievement/Certificate

From: Tom Van de Wiele <tom.vandewiele () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 21:56:59 +0200

Usually, a detailled report is created in two version by the company
that does the pentest.  One version is the executive report which
states the conclussions and recommendations, one is the detailed
technical report of what was tested and why.  I think this served as
enough proof for the customer, no?

Tom