Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Pen-testing reports

From: Peter Herzog <peter.herzog () DB COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 10:56:04 +0100

You may want to check out a project called the Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual at
http://www.ideahamster.org/.  It´s a peer-reviewed manual on security-testing methodology.  It may help give you a
better understanding of the tests involved and therefore the reporting structure.  It´s still in Beta though.

regards,

Pete Herzog
Security Analyst / E-Platforms
emagine, Deutsche Bank Group
Sant Cugat, Spain
Tel:  +34 - 93 581 8314
mailto:peter.herzog () db com
http://www.db-sci.com
emagine your business in another dimension