Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] Pen-testing reports

From: Mehmet Murat Gunsay <mgunsay () BTKOM COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 11:35:52 +0300

Hello,

I'd like to have a general idea about the penetration testing reports that people from this
mailing list offer to their customers.  I'm not sure if the reports we provide as a company
are adequate or even good enough.  By finding the listening ports on a given subnet, we
try to find what services or programs are running and so forth.  However, as this approach
sometimes may get too deep, pricing such a test also becomes an issue.  Is there a
specific measure that some of you use for pricing?  I believe replies for these questions
will help us greatly in redefining our standards and measures.  Thanks in advance for
all the replies.

Regards,
Mehmet Murat Gunsay
BTKOM A.S.