Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Pen-testing reports

From: bacano <bacano () ESOTERICA PT>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 19:51:04 +0100

From: "Max Vision" <vision () WHITEHATS COM>
I now use a flat rate instead, or alternately just
undercut the other leading bid by 50%.

... in the continuation of my last mail, this can be easelly reach if you
follow that 2 days objective (for example, to do a zero knowledge test),
than you have a flat rate. This way your man-day value can be the same, what
gets better is the capability of producing results faster. Anyway, I suppose
that it can also depends on how hard/deep the test must go, acording to what
the client wants (like, it can be a week or two ...the man-day value is the
same, but more days mean higher budget).

[  ]'s bacano