Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] DSNIFF & WCI in a switched environment problem

From: Fabio Pietrosanti <naif () SIKUREZZA ORG>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:45:00 +0200

With this kind of configuration it worked for me, the switch was a
Catalyst 2900XL .

I suppose you are using WINPCAP, so download "windump" win32 port of
tcpdump and try to look if arp spoof and connection redirect is
successfull .

Perhaps the switch has "set port security" options on, so you couldn't do
arp spoof.

Regards

naif
naif () sikurezza org