Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] subnet discovery

From: Shoten <shoten () starpower net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:02:46 -0500

There are a few other things it could be as well.  The other big use of
Nokia IP boxes is ISS RealSecure.  BTW, the version of IPSO they are running
on that box isn't quite current...the current version is 3.3.

A machine nmap identifies as "NOKIA IPSO 3.2-fcs4
releng 783" does too. I think it's a firewall-in-a-box.

This is the Nokia Firewall appliance, which is running
Checkpoint Firewall-1.

I haven't played with them enough to be able to tell you
what version of CpFW-1 it's running -- we're due to get
ours installed later this year. :-)