Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] ICMP push

From: Ofir Arkin <ofir () ITCON-LTD COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 16:57:26 -0000

You should take a look at SING. SING is written by the same author - Andreas
Alfredo Omella and has better functionality.
www.sourceforge.net/projects/sing.

I would also recommend you reading my paper "ICMP Usage In Scanning"
available from
www.sys-security.com, to understand the various tweaks and tricks with ICMP.

If packet shaping is your business, than have a look a Max vision's web
site:
http://whitehats.com/tools/packetshaping/.

Ofir Arkin  [ofir () itcon-ltd com]
Senior Security Analyst