Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Password Protection

From: "Allen, Peter" <peter.allen () MOON-LIGHT CO UK>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 13:36:18 +0100

Although I haven't got the full answer is there anyone smarter than me out that who could advise on a solution involving PGP or similar encryption ?

Again the solution must incorporate the requirement not to save data to the hard drive (although this would never be entirely preventable). A further thought - for ease of use, could all the info be pulled into one document, presentation etc ?

Hope this helps or at least fuels the process.

Peter