Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] WebEx security?

From: Jonah Kowall <jkowall () PSTEERING COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 13:44:49 -0500

I agree with that, my company integrates, and uses the product.  Its a
suberb product, it works through all large corporate firewalls, which is
more than most compeditors.  It is also small, quick, and very functional.
Since they do all the hosting, the insecure nature of their corporate
network does worry me about using the product.  I had never looked over
their network, but in my basic probes it seems they do have a number of
holes.