Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] WebEx security?

From: Ken Pfeil <kpfeil () MIRADIANT COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 13:38:23 -0500

I'm pretty sure that the last thing they want is a bunch of port scanning
being done on the basis of your assumption. What is your criteria for a
"general overview" and the basis for your conclusion?

Just wondering...
Ken

Ken Pfeil
Director, Information Security
Miradiant Global Network, Inc
kpfeil () nospam miradiant com
http://www.miradiant.com
15 Broad Street
New York, NY 10005

PGP Lookup:
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3011C88A
"Of course my password is the same as my pet's name.
My dog's name was Q47pY!3$H9x, but I change it every 90 days."