Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Papers on writing shellcode

From: Fyodor <fygrave () TIGERTEAM NET>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 19:07:09 +0700

On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 07:21:00PM -0500, Jose Nazario wrote:
On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, M. Watson wrote:

Does anyone have an papers on writing shellcode?
I can't seem to find anything.

pick your flavor:

PPC
http://packetstorm.securify.com/papers/unix/ppc.shellcode.txt

While we are on the topic, if there are any holders of interesting
documentation on pa-risc/ia-64 (hpux) architecture, I'd appreciate that alot. :)

Interesting pieces for that could be obtained from http://devresource.hp.com/devresource/Docs/DocLibrary.html
But all those macros in assembly which are being pushed by hp makes me
feel that some parts of puzzle are missing in my understanding of architecture. :)

-F

--
http://www.notlsd.net