Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Where do you go?

From: "Ex Machina [xm]" <xm () WHILE1 NET>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 19:10:02 -0500

SF is simply lacking some exploits. Here's "trash2.c" linked on
packetstorm: http://packetstorm.securify.com/DoS/trash2.c

I couldn't find this anywhere on SF. SecurityFocus seems to contain fewer
implementations of exploits and usually the code is more "Proof of
Concept" oriented. Often, sites like www.hack.co.za simply contain more
powerful exploits (like mass wuftpd2.6.0 exploiters and such).

Another thing important to note was that www.hack.co.za used to have an
"invite only section." Basically, if you added a new exploit to this
section, you would have access to other unreleased exploits. Not very
 kosher.

Ex Machina (xm () while1 net)   http://www.while1.net/~xm/
phone: +1-877-LPT-WHIP   icq: 3387005   aim: ExMachina