PaulDotCom mailing list archives

[Security Weekly] SecurityCenter alternative

From: Kai Zen <k41zen () me com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 18:03:26 +0100

So I've got 4 separate Nessus scanners on 4 separated networks with no connectivity to the internet.

Does anyone know of an alternative to the reporting, trending and filtering capabilities of SecurityCenter? Ideally
free. The scanner management pieces of SecuirtyCenter are of no benefit to me as the scanners are separate and the
costs are just too high.

What I'm looking for is something to take the output from the scans and correlate that information to give me that
central view.

Grateful for any info.

jcvd