PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: [Security Weekly] SecurityCenter alternative

From: Adrien de Beaupre <adriendb () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 13:40:58 -0400

Hi,

I have also written a series of script to collect data from tools such as
nmap and nessus to import into MySQL called OSSAMS:
http://www.ossams.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/ossams-parser-SecTor-2011.zip
That leaves report writing as a series of SQL queries.
I also have a series of scripts to kick off scans, as well as a command
like XML-RPC nessus client in python if anyone is interested.

Cheers,
Adrien