PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: [Security Weekly] cheap hosting

From: Tyler Robinson <pcimpressions () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 13:42:55 -0600

We have used cloud at cost for about a year and they have had there ups and
downs as far as performance but since they just upgraded all there storage
fabric infrastructure it has been much better. I have about 5 instances
from dev 1 to dev 3 and they all function.... I have metasploit running and
on dev 1 its slow but the dev 3 handles pretty much everything I throw at
it for a pen test. With that said you do get what you pay for and support
is not fantastic but if I can't fix what it I backup and rebuilt. For some
kind of production server I would be leery but for a remote pen testing vps
it works fine.