PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: [Security Weekly] Passwords and honeypots

From: Frank Michael <frankcmichael () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 09:21:46 -0400

Great job Robin. Will be checking this out.

-FrankC

On Aug 1, 2014, at 8:52 AM, Robin Wood <robin@digi.ninja> wrote:

For any of you interested in passwords and honeypots you might like my latest update to Pipal. I've added a splitter
for Kippo text log files and have ran it against a sample output taken from a Kippo server I've just set up.

I'm planning to expand this to do automated reporting maybe daily and weekly to track changes over time. I'd also
like to expand it to honeypots for other protocols to see how the word lists compare.

Let me know what you think.

http://digi.ninja/blog/pipal_kippo.php

Robin