PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: identifying outbound web proxy

From: xgermx <xgermx () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 18:18:39 -0600

You may want to look in the direction of academics that have been studying
global internet censorship, specifically Ron Deibert of CitizenLab. I know
they have tools that perform this and similar tests, although I don't think
they're currently being publicly shared. Maybe if you ask nicely and bat
your eyelashes. https://citizenlab.org/