PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Whats in your bag?

From: Glen Roberts <glenroberts () me com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 19:48:16 -0600

Lock pick set, LED microscope, laser pointer

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 13, 2013, at 4:44 AM, Robin Wood <robin () digininja org> wrote:

It is getting towards the time of year I start to get nagged about
what I want for Christmas so, to help me with some ideas, I thought
I'd ask what gadget do you keep in your laptop bag that you couldn't
live without?

I'm not thinking about big things like tablets or obvious ones like
the laptop but little gadgets that get thrown in the big pocket with
the Cat5 and USB cables that either get pulled out on every test or
occasionally but they are life savers when they do come out.

I've recently found the USB network interfaces I've got in there have
been getting a lot of use. They are good for giving a VM a dedicated
NIC rather than bridging through the host and also for doing wired
MITM.

What do you guys have?

Robin