PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: European conferences

From: Jack Daniel <jackadaniel () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 10:40:33 -0500

RSA Europe: NOT.  Small, commercial, and boring, although getting
better.  For that kind of commercial "business of InfoSec" con,
InfoSecurity Europe (London, April) is probably the best.  BSides
London will be nearby on the Tuesday of that week, too.

I've never been to other events in the region, but I've heard good
things about BruCon and 44con.

Jack
Jack Daniel, Reluctant CISSP
http://twitter.com/jack_daniel