PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Wireless assessment app

From: Bill Swearingen <hevnsnt () i-hacked com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 19:10:19 -0500

perhaps it keeps GPS coords & compass readings of last highest signal and
"fakes" the radar map with that historical data.

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 9:05 AM, Robin Wood <robin () digininja org> wrote:

On 2 June 2013 20:52, BillV-Lists <lists () varhol net> wrote:
Agreed. I don't believe the location of the points on the graph are
representative of direction compared to the phone. I believe it is based
on
signal strength only and those points just move closer to the center.
It's
been a while since I've used this though and don't currently have it
available to test.

That is exactly what I thought but my friend couldn't be convinced.
I'll just have to live with them being in the dark about radio.

Robin