PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Wireless assessment app

From: BillV-Lists <lists () varhol net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 09:14:23 -0400

I don't believe this was answered. I believe you're thinking of
WiFiFoFum and it can only be installed on jailbroken devices. Here is a
screenshot:

http://images.macworld.com/images/reviews/graphics/139268-wififofum_original.jpg

Bill

On 5/31/2013 3:51 AM, Robin Wood wrote:

Slightly off topic but something I'm curious about, there is an iPhone
app I saw that shows APs on a radar type screen to indicate what
direction each is away from you. I know you can't do this accurately
with a single radio but the person showing me swore that it was
usually spot on.

Anyone any idea how they would be doing it?

Robin

On May 31, 2013 3:28 AM, "Mike Perez" <mike () pauldotcom com