PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Little Snitch

From: Guillaume Ross <guillaume () binaryfactory ca>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 09:59:33 -0400

I have not tested Hands Off but I do remember seeing that one of the advantages it had over Little Snitch was inbound
monitoring and management - which Little Snitch added in version 3.
They both look relatively user friendly and seem to work in very similar ways.

It would be very interesting to see an in depth comparison indeed, especially now that LS has inbound functionality
too..

Guillaume