PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Little Snitch

From: Ultultult <ultultult () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 20:50:22 -0400

Very pleased with latest version. It has completely changed how I monitor, manage and report on my mac's traffic.

In fact the latest version not only automatically graphs net traffic and keeps historical graphs of an app's bandwidth,
but it lets me start/stop capturing network traffic for an app on the fly in pcap. I can then directly throw that into
wireshark.

Very VERY handy.