PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: SQL cheat sheat

From: Guillaume Ross <guillaume () binaryfactory ca>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 10:05:17 -0400

IMO - if we are discussing solely SQLi - the MOST important thing is to use parameterized queries.
Then, validate user input (though that is important for way more than SQLi).

Depending on the language you are using and the RDBMS you are accessing there are different ways to parameterize
queries, but they are typically easy and user friendly. Sometimes they can have a positive performance impact depending
on the way the query optimizer works too.

Guillaume