PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Little Snitch

From: Matt <lists () zonbi org>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 21:09:25 +0200

On 11. mai 2013, at 18:50, Mike Perez <mike () pauldotcom com> wrote:

I tested Little Snitch a while back when it was not Lion compatible.  I'm curious what other folks are recommending
nowadays.

Are folks still happy with Little Snitch or are there other recommendations?

I've been using Little Snitch on Mountain Lion for a while now. I've even updated to version 3. I can
say that I'm very happy with it. The new version has some very neat features. I think between that
and Ice Floor I'm happy with my current setup.

./matt
@undeadsecurity