PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Favorite RSS Reader?

From: Jon Schipp <jonschipp () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 13:12:26 -0500

I like having e-mails so that I'm forced to at least review the title
of a post.
I'm happy with a python script called rss2e-mail and an hourly cron job.
www.allthingsrss.com/rss2email/

I wrote a little, albeit cheesy, article on it last year:
https://sickbits.net/keeping-up-with-news-an-efficient-approach/

There's also a free online service to accomplish the same task.
I haven't tried it yet: http://blogtrottr.com/