PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Favorite RSS Reader?

From: Frank McClain <frank.mc.42 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 23:22:55 -0600 (CST)

Craig,

I use Google Reader also.  A while back I went looking for the voodoo as well, for the same reason.  I tried out a few,
used RSS Bandit for a while on my desktop, but didn't find any that "improved" my situation.  In the end, I just stuck
with Reader.  Now, I do have Mr. Reader on the iPad, and like it to keep up with posts while out and about.  Most apps
seem like they only hold a few recent ones for each feed, so they're not good for long term.  Need an "Evernote" RSS
reader... :)

Frank