PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Favorite RSS Reader?

From: Bugbear <gbugbear () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 12:05:45 -0500

If looking for Windows client < FeedDemon is what I use. Sync's with Google
Reader too

~Tim

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Craig Freyman <craigfreyman () gmail com>wrote:

Similar to the thread three weeks ago about information overload and how
people organize all the information we read....what is your favorite RSS
reader (other than twitter)? I'm using Google Reader and looking for other
options. I have a hard time weeding through all the subscriptions I have,
maybe I need to purge? I was hoping for some Voodoo reader to help me out
instead.

Thanks,