PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Google knows that i am in Germany. Even when connecting through Netherlands VPN concentrator. Why?

From: Andrew Case <atcuno () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 16:03:03 -0500

delete your HTTP cookies, flash storage, domstorage, etc and see if it
stays the same.

Also, are you logged into a gmail/google account when searching?

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 3:39 PM, Alex Kornilov <alex.kornilov3 () mail ru>wrote:

Hi

My OS X installation is in English (no German). Google knows that i am in
Germany. Even when connecting through Netherlands VPN concentrator. Why?

http://i.imgbox.com/abe89B1h.**png <http://i.imgbox.com/abe89B1h.png>

I installed and configured several privacy add-ons.

http://i.imgbox.com/abrPUlIG.**png <http://i.imgbox.com/abrPUlIG.png>

others have the same issue? I use BlackVPN.

Alex