PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Vaguely Security Related: Telecommuter Advice

From: James Costello <genesiswave () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 21:02:10 -0600

1. 50 minute work runs then a 10 minute break (just like most office jobs
I've had in the past)
2. Sometimes, but having twitter and google+ video chats are helpful in
breaking up the isolation. When it gets really bad, I hit the coffee shop
3. Office is separate room from rest of house, keep it simple and away from
distractions (no tv in the office) Leave home for lunch regularly (I go
have lunch with my daughter at school when I am working from home)
4. Read read read