PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Graduate programs for Infosec

From: Aaron Moss <kerrjar () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 13:29:31 -0500

"A major +1 for STI. "
"
"Have you considered killing two birds with one packet and doing the SANS
Master's degree? http://www.sans.edu/

-ZT"

I actually have considered the SANS Master's degree (that would be AWESOME),
but as far as I can tell, they don't do student loans. ;-)
And I think I would still have to get a lot of the pre-req's out of the way
first...unfortunately, I'm having to pay for everything out of pocket, and
being a husband and dad to 3, my pocketbook is thin. :-D

Aaron
SEND MORE PARAMEDICS.