PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Graduate programs for Infosec

From: Aaron Moss <kerrjar () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 17:09:08 -0500

Hey guys,

I currently have a Bachelor's degree in "Information Systems Security" from
ITT Tech. I'm looking for a good Master's program that's at a university, so
I can pay with student loans. I live in OK, so I'm looking at schools around
this area that aren't going to cost an arm and a leg, but I need it to be a
reputable school. Not saying that ITT wasn't a decent choice for me, but I
have heard that people actually kinda scoff at it.  I'm looking at Oklahoma
State because I heard they have a decent InfoSec program, but I'm not sure
if they're the right choice. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks guys!

Aaron