PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Graduate programs for Infosec

From: "Butturini, Russell" <Russell.Butturini () Healthways com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 08:43:43 -0500

I used to teach in the InfoSec program at ITT Tech.  If you want to discuss further, we should probably keep it off
list :)

The one thing I can tell you though is that your biggest challenge will be finding a university that accepts credits
from ITT Tech in order to qualify for the master's program.  Most universities do not.  Your best bet may be to try the
certification route first.