PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: looking for good resources on python and powershell

From: Jeff Goodwin <jeffbgoodwin () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 10:53:33 -0400

I'm also learning Python right now, a good free online resource is
http://inventwithpython.com  it teaches you the basics by using it to build
games... my teenager is also enjoying it.

-Jeff

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 9:53 AM, Scott Runnels <srunnels () gmail com> wrote:

Python for SysAdmins from O'Reilly fits the bill on examples and
discussion.  As well Dive into Python (free online).

As for Powershell, there's Powershell in Action

Good luck.
Scott