PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: looking for good resources on python and powershell

From: Colin Vallance <crvallance () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:18:37 -0500

I'm presently making an attempt to learn python myself.  I'm currently going
through http://learnpythonthehardway.org/ step by step.  I don't have any
real coding background so it's a very basic start.  After I get through that
I'll probably try to find a more advanced book if I need it and can
certainly share my findings.  I would be interested in hearing suggestions
from other as well though.