PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: looking for good resources on python and powershell

From: Brett <cgkades () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 18:30:12 -0700

What do u need to do in powershell? I have some active directory scripts I can share.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 19, 2011, at 14:42, John O Laoi <brianolaoi () gmail com> wrote:

I need to learn python and powershell over the next month or so, and
achieve a high standard in both.

I am looking for online resources or books that have lots of examples
and exercises,
as I will need to code in order to learn.

I am looking for something that will will discuss a topic and then
suggest  a coding exercise.

I have coded in the past, but not much over the last 10 years.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for either powershell or /and python.

John