PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Small/Medium Business Scanner

From: Ron Gula <rgula () tenable com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 10:12:29 -0500

I'd only add that the licensing cost of SecurityCenter is roughly $15k
for 500 IPs you are getting vulnerabilities for. We sell a good bit of
SecurityCenter to SMBs who have 100s of devices they want to schedule
scans for, have multiple Nessus scanners, perform configuraiton audits,
have a dashboard, run different types of users, .etc.

Ron