PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: FBI accused of planting backdoor in OpenBSD IPSEC stack

From: iamnowonmai <iamnowonmai () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 20:01:33 -0500

I'm not the smartest guy around, but I do have a pretty good idea that
discussing an FBI backdoor would not be covered by a NDA. It would likely be
considered a State secret and revealing it would land him in the pen. This
sounds like BS like "Oh I really do have a girlfriend, she's from Niagara
Falls - you wouldn't know her."